I graduated from the prestigious College of Naturopathic Medicine where I spent 3 years training at both the London and Brighton Colleges. I studied one year of Bio Medicine and two years nutritional therapy including over 200 hours of clinical consultations. I am a full member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA). The NNA is the professional association for nutritional therapists who practice in accordance with national occupational standards and naturopathic principles.
I have also trained in DNA testing, Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) and Functional Medicine testing. I regularly attend training and seminar days to further my knowledge.
Holistic Mineral Balancing Course:
- Trained in the interpretation of Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) testing.
- Trained in designing supplement protocols that are targeted to a persons mineral levels and ratios as shown on their HTMA test.
- Trained in designing targeted diet protocols for the clients oxidation rate, as shown on their HTMA.
- Trained in designing detoxification programs to detoxify toxic metals such as copper, mercury, lead, cadmium and nickel from the body.
- Trained in other functional testing which can support the Mineral Balancing Program such as copper, zinc and ceruloplasmin panels and iodine loading tests.
College of Naturopathic Medicine:
- Certified in Naturopathic Nutrition
- Professional Training & Certification Program
- Training in Functional Lab testing
- Training in the Functional Medicine Approach
- Evidenced based diet, supplement and nutrition training which considers the link between chronic disease, body systems and other variables such as detoxification, cellular and digestive function
- 200 clinical hours completed
- Training in Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis testing
- Trained in Nutrigenomics and DNA testing.
- Identification of genetic mutations which could be contributing to illness and disease.
Chemical Resolution Seminar:
- Cellular detoxification Training
Health and Psychology BA, Brighton University:
- First class honours degree
for a number of years with extreme fatigue after a hysterectomy and
chemotherapy. Since being under Sarah care and advise I am feeling
much better in myself although there’s still a long way to full
recovery but Im sure recovery is possible as great improvement have
occurred since being guided by sarahs professional advise.”
“Sara is a very knowledgeable and thorough Nutritional Therapist. The diet and lifestyle advice she gave me has been beneficial to my health. After implementing her nutritional plan I no longer suffer with fatigue, I am sleeping much better and my bloating is much reduced.”
”I would recommend consulting Sara to anyone. I was a particularly tough case since I seemed to do everything right to prevent eczema outbreaks. However, Sara went to work and came up with some very useful suggestions that did the trick.”
”’I have had severe exhaustion and was told it was probably chronic fatigue syndrome. Doctors told me there was nothing they could do as my blood tests looked normal – yet I couldn’t get out of bed. After a lot of searching I came across nutritional balancing/HTMA and it all made sense finally. I began to build my body back up and start to detox – its not easy but so worth it – I’ve had such good days of energy that I never thought I could achieve again and by watching my progress on the hair charts I know I’m getting there. Its not a quick fix but it is a proper fix and persistence is key and following the programme as close as possible.”